Fork-lift Truck Drivers
Fork-lift truck drivers operate fork-lift trucks in factories, warehouses, storerooms and other areas to transfer goods and materials.
More about this Career
New workers start around £17682. Normal pay is £24370 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £39885.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Cleans, oils and greases machine.
- Keeps records of work undertaken.
- Ensures that truck is connected to charger or is correctly refuelled for use.
- Drives truck to unloading point and lowers forks to correct position on stack or ground.
- Operates controls to pick up load on forks.
Skills Employers are looking for