Construction and Building Trades Supervisors
Construction and building trades supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of workers in construction and building trades.
More about this Career
New workers start around £28635. Normal pay is £40179 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £59142.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Reports as required to managerial staff on work-related matters.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet productivity requirements.
- Liaises with managers and contractors to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet productivity requirements.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of construction and building workers and/or subcontractors.
Skills Employers are looking for