Skilled Metal, Electrical and Electronic Trades Supervisors
Skilled metal, electrical and electronic trades supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of workers in skilled metal, electrical and electronic trades.
More about this Career
New workers start around £21198. Normal pay is £33341 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £50307.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Reports as required to managerial staff on departmental activities.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet productivity requirements.
- Liaises with managers and other departments and contractors to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet productivity requirements.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of skilled metal, electrical and electronic trades workers.
Skills Employers are looking for