Business Sales Executives
Business sales executives provide advice to existing and potential customers, and receive orders for specialist machinery, equipment, materials and other products or services that require technical knowledge.
More about this Career
New workers start around £17184. Normal pay is £29173 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £54659.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Maintains records and accounts of sales made and handles customer complaints.
- Stays abreast of advances in product/field and suggests possible improvements to product or service.
- Makes follow up visits to ensure customer satisfaction and to obtain further orders.
- Quotes prices, credit details, delivery dates and payment arrangements and arranges for delivery and installation of goods if appropriate.
- Discusses customer requirements and advises them on the capabilities and limitations of the goods or services being sold.
Skills Employers are looking for