Further Education Teaching Professionals
Further education teaching professionals supervise and teach trade, technical, commercial, adult education, secondary and post-secondary courses to students beyond minimum school leaving age.
More about this Career
New workers start around £11128. Normal pay is £38335 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £59300.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Liaises with other professional and commercial organisations to review course content.
- Assists with the administration of teaching and the arranging of timetables.
- Arranges instructional visits and periods of employment experience for students.
- Prepares, administers and marks examinations, essays and other assignments.
- Prepares, delivers and directs lectures, seminars and tutorials.