Financial Institution Managers and Directors
Financial institution managers and directors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the activities and resources of banks, building societies, insurance companies and post offices.
More about this Career
New workers start around £19740. Normal pay is £38617 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £91394.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management.
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms.
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy.
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to.
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions.
Skills Employers are looking for