Advertising and Public Relations Directors
Advertising and public relations directors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the advertising, public relations and public information activities of an organisation.
More about this Career
New workers start around £16746. Normal pay is £45261 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £98302.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Directs the arranging of conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
- Reviews and revises campaign strategy in light of sales figures, surveys, etc. and takes appropriate corrective measures if necessary.
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way.
- Defines target group and implements strategy through appropriate media planning work.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed and develops the most appropriate strategy to deliver the objectives.
Skills Employers are looking for