Sales supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of sales and related workers in retail and wholesale establishments.
More about this Career
New workers start around £12768. Normal pay is £20159 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £28545.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Reports as required to managerial staff on departmental activities.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Liaises with managers and other departments to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of sales and related workers.
Skills Employers are looking for