Care escorts accompany and transport adults and children with disability between their places of residence and other destinations and act as chaperones for under 16s engaged in theatrical, television and film productions.
More about this Career
New workers start around £3757. Normal pay is £9585 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £15197.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Supervises and accompanies children who are taking part in a theatrical, television or film production.
- Communicates with colleagues and maintains accurate records.
- Supervises contact between parents and separated children.
- Organises toilet and meal stops, as appropriate.
- Supports and secures chair bound clients.
- Transports clients safely and securely between approved destinations.
Skills Employers are looking for