Sales Accounts and Business Development Managers
Sales accounts and business development managers plan, organise and undertake market research to meet the requirements of an organisation’s marketing and sales policies.
More about this Career
New workers start around £21023. Normal pay is £38726 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £75189.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Keeps up to date with products and competitors.
- Produces reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management.
- Recruits and trains junior sales staff.
- Handles customer accounts.
- Compiles and analyses sales figures, prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertakes market research.
- Discusses employer.
- Liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold, contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets.
Skills Employers are looking for