Business and Related Associate Professionals
Job holders in this unit group advise on the effectiveness of an organisation’s procedures, systems and methods and perform other business and related functions.
More about this Career
New workers start around £12838. Normal pay is £24027 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £38970.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Canvasses political opinion, writes and distributes leaflets, writes and distributes press releases and other such material to promote the image and policies of a political party or election candidate, arranges fund raising activities, and organises and participates in election campaigns.
- Purchases services, receives payment from clients, processes contracts and deals with contractual arrangements.
- Analyses project components, organises them into a logical sequence and establishes the minimum time required for the project.
- Studies work methods and procedures by measuring work involved and computing standard times for specified activities, and produces report detailing suggestions for increasing efficiency and lowering costs.
- Studies particular department or problem area and assesses its interrelationships with other activities.