Financial Accounts Managers
Job holders in this unit group manage client accounts or departments within financial institutions (such as banks and insurance companies) or manage a variety of financial accounts within other organisations.
More about this Career
New workers start around £16568. Normal pay is £35092 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £66816.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by customer, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
- Checks customers.
- Manages teams handling insurance claims.
- Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of several business accounts.
- Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products.
Skills Employers are looking for