Advertising Accounts Managers and Creative Directors
Advertising accounts managers and creative directors plan, design, organise and direct the advertising activities of an organisation.
More about this Career
New workers start around £21126. Normal pay is £39867 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £72566.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
- Reviews and revises campaign in light of sales figures, surveys, etc..
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media.
Skills Employers are looking for