Business and Financial Project Management Professionals
Job holders in this unit group manage and oversee major projects across all sectors of modern industry, commerce and the public sector, in areas such as e-commerce, business analysis, finance, product development, marketing, human resources.
More about this Career
New workers start around £21054. Normal pay is £42642 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £75001.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
- Reports regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers.
- Ensures that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
- Negotiates with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Selects and leads a project team.
- Draws up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project.
- Agrees timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Finds out what the client or company wants to achieve.
Skills Employers are looking for