English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
English for Speakers of Other Languages
ESOL – full-time courses (Entry 1, 2 & 3, Level 1 & 2)
ESOL full-time course focus on everyday English, communication, numeracy, computer skills, vocational and employability skills.
Full-time course are run at different levels – Entry 1, 2, & 3, Level 1 & 2 and are run during the day.
A variety of communicative and formal teaching methods are used:
Lessons will include:
- Speaking and Listening
- Computer Skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Vocational and Employability Skills
- Informal interviews
- Initial/entrance assessment
Teaching and assessment
- Continuous assignments and continuous assessment and exams
- City and Guilds ESOL Skills for Life Entry 1 – Level 2
- AGORED Literacy and Numeracy
Progression onto other college courses, training, employment or university.